Do you want your product to reflect your environmentally conscious thinking? Choose our certified products from a responsible forest management!
An independent non-profit organization created by the FSC Forest Stewardship Council, which would require strict rules to obtain privileges to use the FSC trademark.
Companies that use wood-based products can obtain a certificate called the FSC Chain of Custody to verify the traceability of the origin of the wood.
- An organization certified with the FSC trademark must implement an effective management system and have it certified by an independent certification body.
- FSC certification is valid for 5 years if regular supervisory audits confirm compliance.
The requirements of the FSC standard to cover the entire wood-based product chain: forestry, wood processing, trade of the wood products, the paper and printing industry, and other related trades.
What you need to know about the use of the FSC trademark:
- Only companies with a valid license agreement and certificate can display the logo (license code and ® or ™ trademark are required, depending on whether the product is intended for the EU or non-EU market)
- displaying sets strict content and format requirements that can be viewed on fsc.org
- the mark may indicate the trade mark right of the packaging or the packaged product, subject to the conditions specified
- if the customer does not have the right to use the trademark, but produces paper-based packaging the FSC trademark of the manufacturer (in our case Keskeny Printing) can also be used for the product marking
- the parties must enter into a mutual agreement on the use of the trademark
- the graphic material containing the trademark must be approved in writing by the customer’s or the manufacturer’s FSC auditor
- A product can only be considered FSC-certified if the customer indicates his need at the time of ordering. We use FSC-certified raw material for production and the certification is included in the background documentation (material release notes, delivery notes, invoices, etc.)
- FSC-certified products cannot be manufactured from non-FSC raw materials, so changes are not possible
- FSC-branded raw material types are available at slightly higher prices and occasionally lead times due to special production and inspection costs.
Why is it worth producing and selling certified products?
- because it means a clear commitment towards an environmentally conscious thinking
- provides an indisputable advantage over non-certified products in certain segments of the market
- Some customers now require the use of it
- because not only the source but also the recyclability of such products is ensured
- because it has a brand-building and reputation-building effect
Look up our FSC certified products!
If you have a questions get in touch with us ont he following e-mail address email@example.com e-mail címen.